Sunday 14 July 2013

14.7.13

It's Sunday again, and you know exactly what that means, don't you?... Yes you do... YES you do, don't lie to me. *sigh* IT MEANS I have a new blog post for you.
... Where?...
What do you mean where? It's right here of course, this is it, you buffoon.

This week I have been working mostly on some freelance work I managed to get and my YouTube channel WHICH YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO CHECK OUT. Seriously now guys, please. Ahaha, here, I'll make it easier for you:




Don't forget to subscribe!!

As for artwork, Like I said, I've been working on commission work so I only have one thing of my own to show you, and it's a stylised comic drawing of me:


That's pretty much it all though, I've been very very busy. Thanks for reading again though :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment