Saturday 22 December 2012

Genis-Vell

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything in a long while, I've been busy working on a freelance comic, but were on a break now while we wait for the editors to get back to us...
Also, speaking of breaks, I broke my hand. I didnt want to work on the titans project with my broken hand as I want it to be REALLY good quality, it's going to be my legacy. Well, I should now call it 'our' legacy, as i've enlisted my best friend, and the greatest writer I know to write the scripts for me this titans project is REALLY coming together, albeit slowly. I havent finished designing the titans yet so i cant show you them much as id love to and it could be a while before i do...
Anyway, my hand started feeling a little better today so i tried drawing... despite the fact that my hand kept painfully twinging and I cant rotate my wrist with this splint on, I would say i managed to create something pretty good.

It's captain marvel (the genis-vell one, as hes my favourite of the captain marvels... Or rather the only one i like). Captain marvel isnt exactly one of my favourite characters. I just like how he looks and felt like drawing somebody i wouldnt usually draw... I think it turned out well. Although i could do better if my hand was able to move more...

Anywhoooo, thanks for reading guys, I promise to show you my titans as soon as i can and I'm sorry its taking so long.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a splendiferous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment