Sunday 2 December 2012

let it never be said...

Let it never be said that Connor Handley does not try. Through painstaking effort and sheer determination, I have once again, secured myself a job as a comic book illustrator. I will be paid far less than what the other guy said he would pay me, but I will be the proud contributor to a published comic-book and will be doing what I love and that feels great.
I, again, cannot disclose any information about the comic and even if I could, I don't even know myself. I've been given the project, a payment plan has been agreed and I've been told what my main tasks will be, to create around 20 pages to a script, 6 characters, a front cover and to do all of the text and lettering. I am told I will receive information on the characters tomorrow and that I will be allowed to share the cover and first 3 pages with you after it's promo release and will be allowed to share more of the comic's pages after the release of the second issue. I will be contributing to the creation of 1 entire comic per month and will be working with this person/group of people (he referred to himself as we, but often a single person living under a brand identity does this). I figured I would share this here as I was very excited...
The bad news is, my titans project will be going very slowly from now on and whether it will develop past me creating the 12 titans is a whole other question....
Also, I just wanted to share this little doodly image I did today within about 20 minutes, it's of my friend and I, he came up with the funny little nicknames of han brolo and broba fett... And as soon as you know that I totally suck at any FPS online, you'll be able to guess which is me...



Alright, thanks for reading :D See you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment