Tuesday 6 November 2012

The Iron Spider.

So, the reason I haven't been posting anything lately (even on twitter) is because, aside from working extra hours to save money up for christmas, I have been doing exactly what I said I would, working on a large piece featuring many of iron man's different suits... I'm not sure how long I've been working on it now but out of 29 suits I've selected, I've finished 18. 11 more to go!
But, as I hate to come here empty handed, and I hate to leave it too long without posting, I quickly whipped up something for you guys. It's an idea which came to me while I was drawing the 'invincible men of iron' piece and I know the title 'iron spider' is taken for the suit which tony stark actually develops for spider-man, I think the name is fitting anyway, so here it is...


It's no HUGE change from the original Iron man suit, all I really changed are the colours, visors and the chest-piece, but I really like it, which is why it's my desktop wallpaper at this moment in time.
So that's it, check back soon for my finished 'invincible men of iron' piece! thanks for reading! :)

2 comments: